[Vtigercrm-developers] SOAP

Lee Valentine lee.valentine at saucesoft.com
Wed Jun 21 18:03:16 PDT 2006

There is actually a function for passing a username and password to the
server for basic authentication.  The code below will do what you need.

$client = new
soapclient('https://www.yourserverhere.com/path/to/soap/vtiger_invoices.php',
false);
$client->setCredentials('user', 'password');

Lee Valentine
Sauce Software