[Vtigercrm-developers] Inventory numbers for the modules PO, SO, Quotes and Invoice

Abos webmaster at vtigercrmfrance.org
Wed Jun 21 03:35:42 PDT 2006

Hi Mickie,
lot of company here use ddmmyyN°quoteoftheday
My first quote of today have the ID : 2106061
21 (for today) 06 (this month) 06 (this year) 1 (first quote today)
My first quote for tomorrow will be :
2206061
Same thing for invoices...
so the first invoice for today as the same N° as the first quote of today.
You can also add I/Q/P/S for begin or  finish the N°
Q2106061

Regards
Aïssa