[Vtigercrm-developers] prefacing tables with vtiger_? r7003:7004

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 16:35:54 PDT 2006

Yeah it's just a string concatenation which isn't really any harder to
do then appending the hard coded string.  And all add-ons will have to
adapt the hard coded string anyways they could just as easily use the
configurable prefix.

Adodb xmlschema supports using a prefix so the installation is covered
by changing one line instead of a couple hundred like the patch uses.