[Vtigercrm-developers] new webmail input

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Fri Jan 27 18:49:23 PST 2006

I posted this to the forums already for user input but of course I'd
like to hear what the developers think/want added to the new webmails
interface.

Done:
Ajax for mail delete/un-delete/flag/mbox refresh.
List view, detail view, attachments download script
webmails.php class for easier code re-use
Quick info view (opens div layer to show attachments / relationships /
threads)

Todo:
Finish thread views
Entity relationship logic
Search functions

Later todos (after initial check-in)
Filters
POP??

the post with screen shots is @
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?p=19138

Let me know what you think and if there are any obvious features
missing.  I am going to try and get the above things done this weekend
so it can be checked-in and you can all dive in and start tweaking if
you want.  I've only tested this on courier imap so I suspect there will
be some work to get this working with all IMAP servers.

Matt