[Vtigercrm-developers] new webmail input

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Mon Jan 30 11:14:37 PST 2006

This email is sent from the new webmail
interface...

Look like crap?  Should support HTML and
Plain, let me know if you find any wierd behaviour
in your viewer.

Matt

< mmbrich at fosslabs.com > on Fri, 27 Jan 2006
19:49:23 -0700:
I posted this to the forums already for user input
but of course I'd
 like to hear what the developers think/want added
to the new webmails
 interface.

 Done:
 Ajax for mail delete/un-delete/flag/mbox refresh.
 List view, detail view, attachments download
script
 webmails.php class for easier code re-use
 Quick info view (opens div layer to show
attachments / relationships /
 threads)

 Todo:
 Finish thread views
 Entity relationship logic
 Search functions

 Later todos (after initial check-in)
 Filters
 POP??

 the post with screen shots is @
 http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?p=19138

 Let me know what you think and if there are any
obvious features
 missing.  I am going to try and get the above
things done this weekend
 so it can be checked-in and you can all dive in
and start tweaking if
 you want.  I've only tested this on courier imap
so I suspect there will
 be some work to get this working with all IMAP
servers.

 Matt