[Vtigercrm-developers] Plans for future stable 4.2.x releases?

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Fri Jan 27 13:24:54 PST 2006

Hi,

For the last few days I have been going through the forums looking for
fixes to little problems that look interesting and several qualify for
integration into the stable release IMO.  The "single quote in
description removes lead during conversion" bug is also a show stopper.

I know most of the resources are being put into the next major release
right now, but I think the 4.2.x tree needs a few more bug fix releases.

Is there anyone willing to work with me on maintaining the 4.2.x tree or
at least review the bug fixes that I gather together so a new bug fix
release can be made?

Mike (There always has to be at least one Mike) Fedyk