[Vtigercrm-developers] Invitation : Tabs & Modules Grouping

Saint saint at vtiger.com
Mon Jan 23 01:22:48 PST 2006

Brian,
Thanks for your time and effort. That's an excellent observation. Great
work!

Team,
The results of one card-sort test is available now. Let's see what
others think of an ideal CRM application's tab structure and
suggestions. Send in the results of your card-sort test. Your inputs
will definitely make v5 a great product to use. :-)

cheers,
Saint