[Vtigercrm-developers] Receiving data from outside sources

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Tue Feb 21 16:35:59 PST 2006

Hey Fathi,

The message from Allan was not meant to be harsh or vengeful.  Sometimes
native english speakers use the word "hate" very light heartedly.  This
was one of those times.

"Can't we all get along?"

Ok, here's what we should do in the short term.  We'll use the sql
files, but once we have a solution to call adodb directly from the
command line install process we'll use that.

Now everyone vote on that solution.