[Vtigercrm-developers] Bad use of MySQL calls inmodules/Settings/ComboFieldList.php

Michel JACQUEMES m.jacquemes at neuf.fr
Sun Feb 5 10:58:14 PST 2006

Jeff,

You have perfectly understood my meaning when I submit this patch.

Nevertheless, as I am new and I have tried to read all the archives, I have
not been able to find where I have to submit this patch, even if I have to
do it twice.
I have registered on the forge, so could someone take few minutes to tell me
where do I have to go? (don't need a user's manual, only few shortcuts, I
hope I will understand the rest).