[Vtigercrm-developers] Bad use of MySQL calls inmodules/Settings/ComboFieldList.php

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 11:05:22 PST 2006

--- Michel JACQUEMES wrote:
> I am new and I have tried to read all the archives, I have
> not been able to find where I have to submit this patch, even if I have to
> do it twice.
> I have registered on the forge, so could someone take few minutes to tell me
> where do I have to go? (don't need a user's manual, only few shortcuts, I
> hope I will understand the rest).

The development process, repository hosts, repository tracker, etc., are all
changing as we speak. For the moment, patches are coming to this list. The
repository into which your patch will be committed is not yet open for
authenticated access. The trac tracker into which the related bug would be
filed may or may not be open to user signups yet.

Forge is going be used for vtiger add-ons, and will have its own svn
repository.

I think we'll hear from Matthew Brichacek when he's ready to give the all-clear
for authenticated access to the vtiger subversion repository and user accounts
on trac.

http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi