[Vtigercrm-developers] Helpdesk

Tim Smith smith.timsmith at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 10:45:16 PDT 2006

Hi Aïssa,

I have one suggestion...  Consider abstracting the escalation so that this
could be implemented through a future workflow module in vtiger.  It would
make sense for the marketing system, call escalation and order processing be
controlled through a standard workflow server.

The open source workflow engines I reviewed a year ago weren't a good
match.  The engines may mature over the next year to the point it makes
sense to integrate.

Kind regards,
Tim

OnwealdTim