[Vtigercrm-developers] Helpdesk

Aïssa webmaster at vtigerfacile.com
Mon Aug 21 21:42:56 PDT 2006

Hi,
news about this,
The sla is now present on listview, detailview and editview on helpdesk.
The escalation is managed on account info (see attached).
The account have an SLA field, an escalation_to field (open user pop
up), and a delais rule dropdown field (like 3/4 of the total SLA delay
before escalation).
The cron task script work.Now i test, and try to improve & clean the
code & write procedure for install.
Regards,
Aïssa