[Vtigercrm-developers] Visiting you all in Europe

Matjaz.Slak at atol.si Matjaz.Slak at atol.si
Fri Aug 11 00:22:50 PDT 2006

Hi!

Richie, Europe is a big place :)

Can you tell us more about your plans? Where you plan to start, what would
you like to visit?

Only then can we try to offer you "detours" in order to visit us all.

Matjaz Slak
matjaz.slak at atol.si

Atol d.o.o.  |  http://www.atol.si  |  tel. +386 1 510 15 30

Richie <richie at vtiger.com>
Sent by: vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com
11.08.2006 08:03
Please respond to
vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
cc

Subject
[Vtigercrm-developers] Visiting you all in Europe

Hi!
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. So, kindly forgive
me and direct me how to handle
these kinds of posts.

I will be visiting Europe in November to meet you all.
I need to plan the length of my stay and accordingly apply for the
visa. Those of you , who would like me to visit you, kindly contact me at
richie at vtiger dot com.
It will be nice if you could also state what will be the expected duration
you would like me to be
in your presence.

This will help plan my trip. I would love meeting as many of you as
possible.

I am okay with travelling across Europe.

Thank You,
Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt