[Vtigercrm-developers] Visiting you all in Europe

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Fri Aug 11 01:31:00 PDT 2006

Hello!

I do understand what you are saying.
I really do not have much of a plan as of now.
Hence, I wanted to get the list of all those who would like
me to visit them and then probably I could ask you
to chart out the "detours".

As of now, the one certain thing is to attend the
http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/index.php?module=4&action=3
competition.

I think I am not making sense but this is all the info I have as of now.
Once I get a list of who all I need to visit, I can apply for the visa for Europe.

Richie

---- Matjaz.Slak at atol.si<Matjaz.Slak at atol.si> wrote ----

Hi!

 Richie, Europe is a big place :)

Can you tell us more about your plans? Where you plan to start, what would you like to visit?

Only then can we try to offer you "detours" in order to visit us all.

 Matjaz Slak
 matjaz.slak at atol.si

 Atol d.o.o.  |  http://www.atol.si  |  tel. +386 1 510 15 30

   Richie <richie at vtiger.com>
Sent by: vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com 11.08.2006 08:03    Please respond to
 vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
     To vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com   cc    Subject [Vtigercrm-developers] Visiting you all in Europe

Hi!
 I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. So, kindly forgive me and direct me how to handle
 these kinds of posts.

 I will be visiting Europe in November to meet you all.
 I need to plan the length of my stay and accordingly apply for the
 visa. Those of you , who would like me to visit you, kindly contact me at richie at vtiger dot com.
 It will be nice if you could also state what will be the expected duration you would like me to be
 in your presence.

 This will help plan my trip. I would love meeting as many of you as possible.

 I am okay with travelling across Europe.

 Thank You,
 Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt