[Vtigercrm-developers] Visiting you all in Europe

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Thu Aug 10 23:03:22 PDT 2006

Hi!
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. So, kindly forgive me and direct me how to handle
these kinds of posts.

I will be visiting Europe in November to meet you all.
I need to plan the length of my stay and accordingly apply for the
visa. Those of you , who would like me to visit you, kindly contact me at richie at vtiger dot com.
It will be nice if you could also state what will be the expected duration you would like me to be
in your presence.

This will help plan my trip. I would love meeting as many of you as possible.

I am okay with travelling across Europe.

Thank You,
Richie