[Vtigercrm-developers] Installation problem in step 3 of 5. Need help

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 10:20:00 PDT 2006

This isn't really the place for user support, you'll have much better luck
in the forms.  Also posting the same thing twice isn't going to win you any
fans.

Your problem is, as stated, vtiger can't connect to your database.  If you
have some technical knowledge the line that's failing is line 50 of
install/3confirmConfig.php you may be able to figure it out from there.  My
first guess is that your mysql installation doesn't support/allow persistent
connections.