[Vtigercrm-developers] Installation problem in step 3 of 5. Need help

Jorge Garifuna jg at garidigital.com
Thu Apr 27 10:42:58 PDT 2006

Allan

I certainly appreciate your reply. I'm a supporter of vTiger CRM (
http://www.garidigital.com/docs/vtiger/
http://www.theopenzone.org/viewtopic.php?t=5 ) and the reason I post here is
because I exhausted my options on the forum. I certainly do not need your
lectures about the appropriate place to place my questions. If I didn't know
better I wouldn't mind your suggestion. I think we can all benefit much
better from this medium by assisting each other so  that vTiger CRM can grow
even more.

Any other assistance would be greatly appreciated.
--
Jorge Garifuna
Professional Web Developer