[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiiger CRM 5 Beta Development Status

Sergio A. Kessler sergiokessler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 16:09:07 PDT 2006

yes, vtigerCrm is open source and the team or company behind it does
not need a mysql licence, that is clear.

but what happens when YOU start customizing it and deploy it to customers ?

"MySQL AB always recommends that proprietary (non-Free
Software/non-Open Source) use of MySQL be done with the commercial
non-GPL version of MySQL."

note the word "use"

/sak