[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiiger CRM 5 Beta Development Status

Josh Lee jlee at zertis.net
Wed Apr 12 14:50:12 PDT 2006

:-/ Mysql "classic" is the version you get as a developer without paying
a license.  If you want a license you can get mysql pro.
http://www.mysql.com/company/legal/licensing/

Since vTigerCRM is open source, I believe vtiger falls into the GPL
License for mysql.   Either way, it is completely free and from my
understanding we don't need a license.