[Vtigercrm-developers] Home page Matrix ..

Saint saint at vtiger.com
Fri Apr 14 11:57:04 PDT 2006

Just a weekend experiment.. and thought better, to give a shot and find
your opinions. This is the 3x3 matrix idea for home page of vtiger.

The first row shows Top Leads, Potentiatls and Contacts.
The Second row shows Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices.
The third row is nothing but a small graphical representation of that
weeks historical data about Leads, Potentials and Contacts.

The Upcoming Events and Pending Events are shown in the right in colored
paper visuals.

I know the home page is more tuned towards sales. But I believe most of
the CRM installations revolve around sales. Send in your thoughts,
modifications etc. Let us see if this proves to be a good replacement
for what we have currently - the spiral book type UI.

Let me know, even if this UI doesnt make any sense at all ! :-)

Saint