[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger Collaborative Coding Platform (code.vtiger.com) - Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrades: Feb 14th & 15th, 2024

Varma Namburi varma at vtiger.com
Thu Feb 15 02:18:39 GMT 2024

Dear Tom,

Thank you for bringing the logo issue on the vtiger explore page to our
attention, I have fixed it now.

*Details* : Changed the Logo as per the support format and size.

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger
[image: varma-sc-at-15-02-2024-07-32-16.png]

Thank you once again for your contribution to improving our platform.