[Vtigercrm-developers] Advanced rights management in VTiger

Orville Jimenez orvillej at blackdiamondlandscape.com
Mon Sep 4 19:31:57 GMT 2023

Hi,

Have you looked into making the module private and under advanced sharing
rules and added a custom rule to give certain groups permission access and
created by other groups? although this permission is for the whole module
not just specific fields. It will probably need a small tweak on the code
on the UI to hide other fields if the user is not the owner of the record
if you need that. You might want to check out the code of the Detail.php
under \modules\Vtiger\views\Detail.php for v7.x maybe that would give an
idea for a starting point. Just a thought...

Best Regards,

*Orville*