[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 214, Issue 2

Martin Jurcisin jurcisin at its4you.sk
Wed Nov 15 11:38:30 GMT 2023

Due to documentation provided on github
<https://github.com/Seldaek/monolog#requirements>, the Monolog 3
requires PHP 8.1 or above. Vtiger, during installation, requires PHP 7.0
or higher. Of course, when I changed the composer.json and run composer
update, it throws an error on PHP 7.4. But on PHP 8.2 it worked fine and
log file was created.

/Best Regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen
Martin Jurčišin
IT-Solutions4You s.r.o./
Dňa 14. 11. 2023 o 7:15 nilay khatri napísal(a):