[Vtigercrm-developers] Outlook plugin for Vtiger 7.x?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 11:39:05 GMT 2023

Hi all,

I have a customer that would like to get an outlook plugin (ie. installed
in their outlook) as outlook integration for Vtiger 7.x.

The main functionality is being able to link emails from their outlook
client to Vtiger, and preferably also see simple records (ie. contact info,
organisation info and possibly also other stuff if possible - but this is
not a strict requirement).

Aaaand its a requirement for them to be able to do some custom changes
(logo etc), so as an example I dont think Corrensa can work, although I
really think it looks cool.

Does this exist anywhere and does any of you have any experience with this?

Thank you!!

Best,
Chris