[Vtigercrm-developers] Merging duplicate contacts - orphans comments

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Wed Jun 28 21:36:06 GMT 2023

FWIW - merging contacts in v7.5.0 does appear to handle comments correctly.
I tested by reactivating merged contacts with orphaned comments and merging
them. After the merge, they didn't show up on my list of comments linked to
contacts marked as deleted.

I have a way to correct in v6.5.0 through some SQL queries and I'm holding
off on merging any others until migrated to v7.5.0

*Steve Kenow*
Retail Data Systems of Minnesota
End-User Services & Support Manager
Direct: (952) 392-2686