[Vtigercrm-developers] Possible to limit the access to a record based on the record settings? 😅

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Tue Jun 27 09:08:24 GMT 2023

Hi Alan I’ve got similar requests too, it’s always interesting to know how others solve an issue!
I recall solving the "lock record issue" by intercepting save event to check against some rules and returning a message in edit view  like it happens with duplicates handling.
All the best

Dott. Angelo Paglialonga
Consulenza vTiger CRM ad alto ROI.
Telefono: 338.6077866