[Vtigercrm-developers] workflow designer still alive?

Tom Brown support at vtexperts.com
Tue Jun 6 11:27:59 GMT 2023

Stefan is definitely alive. Try to contact https://www.opencrmitalia.com/
(I don't know if they are working with Stefan anymore, but they might have
a different email to get a hold of him).

---

*Tom Brown* / Development Manager
+1 (818) 495-5557 / tbrown at vtexperts.com

*VTExperts*
vtexperts.com

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
destroy any copies of this information.