[Vtigercrm-developers] "is empty" criteria for related modules - not working in 7.x?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 08:30:59 GMT 2023

No,

I was just wondering why...

Finding "orphan" Contacts is not exactly hard. They have a field
"Organisation" and if it's empty then the Contact is an Orphan(*).

You can simply create a list filter to show these. Ditto with orphan
Service Contracts (except "Related To" could be either a Contact or an
Organisation)

Al

* Apart from the n:n relationship in Opportunities - which is a
different relationship