[Vtigercrm-developers] "is empty" criteria for related modules - not working in 7.x?

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Fri Jun 2 20:43:22 GMT 2023

There are situations where I am trying to determine the absence of more
than one related module (no projects AND no service contracts). Then I put
them under All Conditions.

I have also used only 1 condition in v7.5 and no other criteria. Fresh
install, add 2 organizations, add a service contract to 1 organization,
build the report with only 1 criteria - 'Service Contract Number is empty'.
Results include both organizations.

*Steve Kenow*