[Vtigercrm-developers] news about vtiger 8.0?

Martin Allen martin.allen at exe-squared.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 07:46:06 GMT 2023

Just took a look at the newly merged code for composer support - and can only see composer.json file, but not composer.lock ?
This should be committed as well, so that the 'composer install' command is all that needs to be run upon installation, ensuring that everyone gets the same version of the dependency packages, that have all been tested and verified.
Also no dependency requirement for a specific version of PHP in composer.json?
Also can see that the vendor directory has been commited (albeit with no contents) - this doesn't need to be there..