[Vtigercrm-developers] FW: SUPPORT NEEDED ON URGENT BASIS-VTIGER CRM

Suhail Parakkal itadmin at abcdebtuae.com
Tue Aug 15 05:14:59 GMT 2023

Dear Team,

Let me inform you one thing I do have not a background in coding, kindly help me to solve this problem with anyone, I can share my anydesk id,

Thanks and Regards,

Suhail Parakkal

IT Administrator, ABC PLRS

Phone 04 334 1200 Mobile +971 56 438 7040

Web  <http://www.abcdebtuae.com/> www.abcdebtuae.com

Apricot Tower – 1010, Dubai Silicon Oasis

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/abc-plrs/>    <https://g.page/r/CbVedqZJtDhBEBI/review>