[Vtigercrm-developers] Community

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 06:47:14 GMT 2023

This is a developer discussion mailing list.

Sometimes it is quite active when there is a specific issue that is
worthy of talking about. Otherwise it is pretty quiet; but then vtiger
is a fairly mature product, especially between major releases.

For code, bug reporting and merge requests, etc. vtiger host a gitlab
instance:

https://code.vtiger.com/users/sign_in

Hope that helps

Al