[Vtigercrm-developers] Add variable in vitager pdfmaker

Ing. Matus Sopko sopko at its4you.sk
Mon Apr 17 09:30:20 GMT 2023

You can develop own customfnction to get quantity_pending value from
vtiger_inventoryproductrel  table.

https://it-solutions4you.com/manuals/vtiger7/pdfmaker/#custom-functions

S pozdravom / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Matus SOPKO
IT-Solutions4You s.r.o.

Dňa 17. 4. 2023 o 9:07 Jorge Eduardo Olaya Perdomo napísal(a):