[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM - 7.5.0 Release Planning

Ing. Francesco Bianco info.francescobianco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:55:24 GMT 2022

Hi! Prasad!

I'm not happy to see "Bower" on your list. Bower is not maintained, itself
suggests to switch over Yarn!
Small talk here https://snyk.io/blog/bower-is-dead/

Best regards
;-)

Il giorno ven 2 set 2022 alle ore 00:09 Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com> ha
scritto:

> Thanks for clarifying Simone.
>
> We don't have plans to merge UX of Cloud as of now as it's evolving
> towards standardization.
>
> On Thu, 1 Sep, 2022, 21:13 Simone Travaglini, <simonetravaglini at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I think he is referring to UI that you provide in cloud version.
>>
>> Il giorno gio 1 set 2022 alle ore 17:31 Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com> ha
>> scritto:
>>
>>> Can you help me with MR or Issue ID you are referring to in
>>> code.vtiger.com

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/
>>

>> --
>> Simone Travaglini
>> 328 5499846
>> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>>

>> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
>> necessario!

*Ing. Francesco Bianco*
Senior Software Engineer, CRM Solution Architect
  email: info.francescobianco at gmail.com
    pec: info.francescobianco at pec.it
   blog: https://medium.com/@yafb
   sito: https://italia.codecrm.org
 social: https://linkedin.com/in/yafb
 mobile: +39 320 0466987
  p.iva: 02360350819

--
Ai sensi del D.L. n° 196 del 30/06/03 si precisa che le informazioni
contenute