[Vtigercrm-developers] Best Vtiger 7.x module builder?

Matus Sopko sopko at its4you.sk
Mon Oct 10 17:12:26 GMT 2022

As an example a screen from vtiger_field table, this can happen using
"module builder".
The customer announced to us that Contact save doesn't work.
We don't know, how this can be possible, or which module builder is used
but this can happen if you use  "module builder" incorrectly.
There is no control from Vtiger for this mistake.

Dňa 22. 8. 2022 o 17:56 Rubén A. Estrada Orozco napísal(a):