[Vtigercrm-developers] Forecast module?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:33:02 GMT 2022

Yes - I agree this is the best option I've otherwise found so far. There is
also one by CRMTiger but that does seem a bit more simplistic.

The issue with VTexperts is that it does not allow me to do it per
customer. Ie. if I have "Coca-cola" as a customer I want to be able to have
my sales-girl Sandy have a target of $5000 for october, $4000 for november
and $6400 for december on Coca-cola alone, and then some other targets on
other customers (organisations).

Does that make sense?