[Vtigercrm-developers] Forecast module?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:32:57 GMT 2022

This is a start - but I need to be able to set targets per customer
(organisation) also, and also on variable periods (monthly/quarterly/yearly
etc), and it has to be user friendly. Ie. if I have to manually
(quick)create a new record for each target for each customer * month * user
it will take too much time.