[Vtigercrm-developers] Forecast module?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:49:40 GMT 2022

Hi there,

Does anyone know of any Forecast modules for Vtiger?

Ideally I would like to be able to do the following:

Assign a target *per user* and *per customer* in the system in certain
intervals (such as monthly/quarterly/yearly).

So ie User A would have 3 targets  for October for his 3 customers, and 3
targets in November for his 3 customers, etc.

The targets would then (of course) be compared to Deals so we have an
overview of how close we are to making our sales targets.

Any ideas? I've so far seen CRMTiger and VTexperts have one each (the
latter looks better, but still lacks the "Per customer" dimension).

Thank you!

/Chris