[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal support to attach files with comments

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:36:21 GMT 2022

I'm not sure if I can share it or not - hence me asking Prasad.

I have a zip of the code and a download link; it still uses angular but
is version 1.5 by the looks of it. I am not really familiar with it so
don't know if this is up-to-date or not - but the angular licence says
2010-2016 Google :-(

Al