[Vtigercrm-developers] huge number of line items in inventory modules

Alexander Allen alexander.allenz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 02:03:33 GMT 2022

Hello Ruben. I just has with around 100. What I see is that there is a part
of code in Edit.js wich make calculus for total amounts after quantity or
price change for one line it passes for each line. You can make this
calculus via function after save the record. I don’t know if Vtiger is the
best option but this is my recommendation.

Saludos 🖖