[Vtigercrm-developers] huge number of line items in inventory modules

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 01:31:46 GMT 2022

Hi,

Has anybody had to work with vtiger instances where the number of line
items is huge? Say hundreds or thousands?

I once had a customer that created quotes with close to 100 items in vtiger
6. Some of the users complained about the edit view becoming way too slow.
I think it was related to js code executing on rather slow client machines.

I'm now about to work with a client who needs to have quotes with a number
of potentially thousands of line items. Have you guys had experience with
this? Do you think vtiger would be able to handle that?

Any comments, thoughts  or recommendations are welcome.

Saludos

Rubén