[Vtigercrm-developers] UITYPES and Translation files

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:59:37 GMT 2022

Just in case, read this thread from 2012 - there might be some useful
info in it:

http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2012-January/021823.html

Adam Heinz did most of this work way-back then. As far as I can tell, if
trac is still online you might be able to pull the changes and use some
of his work perhaps.

HTH

Al