[Vtigercrm-developers] UITYPES and Translation files

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Tue Mar 15 08:58:14 GMT 2022

Thanks Alan, you're always a very good point for resources!

I recently had to create a uitype 16 (non based picklist) through vtlib, it
seemingly created the field but when I tried to add values from admin menu
it resulted in error. Checking the DB there were some tables missing and
even if I added them manually the field didn't work. Had to create a custom
picklist from layout and that worked. Something for uitype 15. So the
question is what's the right procedure?