[Vtigercrm-developers] lineitems in table vtiger_inventoryproductrel deleted and created in each edit

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:22:26 GMT 2022

I raised the topic because I thought deleting and inserting line items
every time  you save a record (even without touching line items) is not
efficient.

However tracking changes is a very good idea. I haven't looked into it but
I guess it shouldn't be very difficult. Let's see what Prasad thinks.

Saludos

Rubén