[Vtigercrm-developers] lineitems in table vtiger_inventoryproductrel deleted and created in each edit

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Fri Mar 11 09:15:25 GMT 2022

Yes and we should cooperate in some way to solve this and other issues too,
otherwise they will just be there on git, as a reminder that if we don’t take action, nothing happens…
Any Ideas?

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Skype: angelo.paglialonga
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com