[Vtigercrm-developers] lineitems in table vtiger_inventoryproductrel deleted and created in each edit

Matus Sopko sopko at its4you.sk
Fri Mar 11 07:31:01 GMT 2022

Yes, you are right. The "Update" process is done with Delete and Insert
lineitems  again.
I'm thinking about how to check if Productblock(lineitems) was changed.
Maybe this control is more difficult like delete and insert again.

S pozdravom / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ing. Matus SOPKO
IT-Solutions4You s.r.o.
Kancelária: Slovenská 69
Sídlo: Frantiskanske nam.5

080 01 Prešov
SLOVAKIA
Tel./ Fax +421/ 51/ 7732370
email:sopko at its4you.sk
http://www.its4you.sk
skype: matussopko

Dňa 11. 3. 2022 o 3:28 Rubén A. Estrada Orozco napísal(a):