[Vtigercrm-developers] Any issues with latest MySQL?

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:17:18 GMT 2022

Hi Tiziano,

I've been using php 7.4 with mariadb 10.5 without problems for months in
various Vtiger 7.4 instances.
I'd suggest using php 7.4 with mariadb 10.6, which is the latest long term
stable version (https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-server-release-dates/). I
can't say much about MySql since I only use MariaDB.

Saludos

Rubén