[Vtigercrm-developers] Any issues with latest MySQL?

Tiziano Morgia tiziano.morgia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:55:21 GMT 2022

Hi Rubén have you some news about configuration have you tried?
We wanted to try the combination VTiger 7.4, PHP 7.4 and MySQL 8 a
I was looking for information or pre-requisites regarding this combination
but I am not finding anything.

Thanks in advance,
Tiziano.

Il giorno ven 7 mag 2021 alle ore 19:08 Rubén A. Estrada Orozco <
rulotec1 at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> I'm trying a new server setup with php 7.3 and mariadb 10.5.9 (which is
> the latest stable release from 2021-02-22)
>
> Will report back if there are issues or not...
>
> Saludos
>
> Rubén
>

> On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 1:53 AM Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 06/05/2021 04:16, Rubén A. Estrada Orozco wrote:
>> >
>> > Alan, did your client try 8.0? If so, was that a good choice?
>>
>> I do not know if they have tried it yet.
>>
>> Alan

.::Tiziano::.