[Vtigercrm-developers] created time > today

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 22:04:41 GMT 2022

If you have users in different timezones, I don't see what difference it
would make to have your db in UTC vs anything else. Why do you think it
would be better to stick to UTC, Alan?

When all your users are in the same time zone (in the case of my clients
that's almost always the case), then I like to see the exact same values
when I do a query vs when I see the value displayed in the UI. It's easier
for my brain ;)

Saludos

Rubén