[Vtigercrm-developers] created time > today

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:41:03 GMT 2022

There are two timezones in vtiger. One configured in the user's calendar
profile (for each user) and one in config.inc.php.
In the db, the timestamps (createdtime, modifiedtime) are stored using the
timezone specified in config.inc.php which by default is UTC unless you
manually change it in the file. Vtiger then converts the timestamps to the
current user's timezone from whatever timezone config.inc.php has. I assume
there are bugs and sometimes  you get undesired results. When possible, use
the same timezone in config.inc.php and in the usrers' calendar config.

Saludos

Rubén